Asparagus Roll-ups With Seed Butter
- 1 bunch Asparagus, boiled for 3 min
- 1/2 lb. low-sodium nitrate-free ham (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut, Almond or Seed Butter
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 Tbsp almond milk (or more to thin)
- 1 bunch chives
In a blender or food processor, add Betsy’s Best, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds and sea salt. Process until it forms nut butter consistency. Gradually add almond milk to thin until reaching a cream cheese consistency.
To make the asparagus roll, cut slice of ham/turkey in half. Place dab of Betsy's mix on each end of the ham/turkey. Set a few asparagus on one end of the ham/turkey and roll towards the other end of the ham/turkey. Tie strand of chive around roll to secure.
Asparagus roll ups are the best snack for a busy day. Make a batch ahead of time and snack on it throughout the week. The protein and fiber will fuel you up and keep you going all day.