Lemon Pie Smoothie
Healthy and delicious are perfectly paired in this awesome Lemon Pie Smoothie recipe! We combined chia seeds, Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter and other super ingredients to make a smoothie that’s sure to become one of your favorites.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk substitute)
- ½ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup raw dates, pitted and chopped (or 4 drops of liquid Stevia)
- 1 Tbsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter (or substitute with Betsy's Best Peanut or Seed Butter)
- ¼ cup lemon flesh (½ small lemon) peeled, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 medium banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (or flax seed)
- ½ cup of spinach (or kale)
- 6 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Mix up a fresh Lemon Pie Smoothie and drink to your health!