Chocolate and cookie is the perfect match for a sweet treat! Mixed with the great taste of Betsy’s Best Gourmet Nut or Seed Butters makes a cookie irresistible! The best part is you don’t have to wait for the baking process. These raw cookie dough bites are the best.
- ½ cup Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut, Almond or Seed Butter
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup oat flour (or whole wheat pastry flour)
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp natural cane sugar
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or honey)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
In a food processor, process Betsy’s Best and oats until reaching fine crumble. Add flour, salt and sugar, and process for a few more seconds. Pour in maple syrup and vanilla, and process until combined. Dough should be sticky. Stir in chocolate chips by hand, or use processor. Form dough into balls. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Swap out dark chocolate for white chips and add cranraisins for another wonderful twist on this tasty oatmeal cookie dough bite recipe!