If you’re looking for a delicious way to mix kelp into your meals, look no further. This very healthy yet supremely delicious Sesame Kelp Noodles with Peanut Sauce recipe does the trick.
- 1 small piece ginger (¼-inch), sliced
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut Butter
- 1/8 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/8 c natural rice vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 pkg kelp noodles
- ½ small seedless cucumber, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- ½ cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, torn
- ½ small red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped peanuts (or slivered almonds)
Mince ginger and garlic in a food processor. Add Betsy’s Best, tahini, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Process until combined. Add water and process until smooth. Set aside.
Rinse and drain kelp noodles. Toss with peanut sauce until evenly coated. Add cucumber, cilantro, bell pepper, scallions, and carrots; toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately.
Does your diet need help? Think kelp! We hope you enjoy this delicious Sesame Kelp Noodles with Peanut Sauce recipe.