Healthy and delicious are perfectly paired in this awesome Lemon Pie Smoothie recipe! We combined chia seeds, Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter and other super ingredients to make a smoothie that’s sure to become one of your favorites.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk substitute)
- ½ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup raw dates, pitted and chopped (or 4 drops of liquid Stevia)
- 1 Tbsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter (or substitute with Betsy’s Best Peanut or Seed Butter)
- ¼ cup lemon flesh (½ small lemon) peeled, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 medium banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (or flax seed)
- ½ cup of spinach (or kale)
- 6 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Mix up a fresh Lemon Pie Smoothie and drink to your health!