- 3 cups gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin, unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut, Almond or Seed Butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 ½ Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until moistened. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread mixture across baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, stirring halfway through to cook evenly. For crunchier granola, cook a few minutes longer, or until desired consistency is reached.
Use this pumpkin granola mix as a topping on ice cream or as a delicious layer in a fruit and yogurt parfait.