Kick it up a notch with these crunchy and delicious gluten-free noodles.
For peanut sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. Nama Shoyu or gluten-free tamari
- 1⁄2 cup Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut Butter
- 3⁄4 cup coconut flesh from young Thai coconut
- 1⁄4 cup coconut water from young Thai coconut
- 2 Tbsp. organic maple syrup
- 1 Tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 Tsp. chili flakes
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 4 large carrots finely sliced – or use a spiralizer
- 1 cup snow pea pods, chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
Place coconut flesh and coconut water in high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add Betsy’s Best nut or seed butter, Nama Shoyu, maple syrup and ginger, sesame oil, and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Add garlic, chili flakes and Himalayan salt. Pulse briefly to blend. Pour over carrot noodle mixture and mix well.
Mix sauce and noodles together.