Next time you’re craving a chai latte, save money (and calories!) by making this healthy and delicious smoothie recipe at home. This dairy-free and gluten-free recipe is also supercharged with the extra health benefits of chia seeds!
- ½ avocado
- 1 ½ cup almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 heaping tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Sunflower Seed Butter (or Betsy’s Best Almond or Peanut Butter)
- 6 ice cubes
- 5 drops liquid Stevia (optional)
Combine all ingredients in Vitamix or blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Enjoy a delicious Green Chai Latte Smoothie recipe packed with health and delight!