Apple and peanut butter are a perfect match! if you are looking for healthy snack or lunch ideas why not go to this perfect pairing. Apples are one of the best fruits to eat and Betsy’s Best Cinnamon peanut butter is non-GMO, low in sugar, and super tasty. In fact, all of Betsy’s Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters are non-GMO, low in sugar, and loaded with all-natural flavor.
Apple and Peanut Butter Sandwich Snack Treats
A sweet treat that is fun to eat! They may look deceiving, but throw out the bread and use fruit instead! These gluten-free goodies will fool the kids but keep them satisfied. We don’t want to fool you, these are for adults too! You can use any nut butter of your choice to create the flavor you desire. Trust us, they are as fun to make as they are to devour!!!
Apple and Peanut Butter Sandwich
- 1 apple, cored and sliced in circles
- 2 T Betsy’s Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butter of choice
- 2 T Granola
Take 2 slices of the apple and apply Betsy’s Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butter to 1 side of each apple. Sprinkle granola on one slice and sandwich together with the other slice.
Apple and Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 Apple
- 2 T Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter
- Sprinkles or dark cacao nibs
- Slice apple horizontally in 1/4” slices, but do not remove the seeds or the core. Spread Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter over the top of each slice and sprinkle with sprinkles or cacao nibs!
- Cashew Butter Doughnut
- 1 Apple
- 2 T Betsy’s Best Gourmet Cashew Coconut or Cashew Cardamom Butter
Core apple and slice horizontally in 1/4” slices. Spread Betsy’s Best Gourmet Cashew Butter over the top making sure not to cover the hole. Add sprinkles!