Re-use those adorable Betsy’s Best jars with this tasty and healthy gourmet treat.
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats (use gluten-free if you want GF)
- 1⁄3 cup almond milk or other milk or milk substitute
- 1⁄4 cup almond, coconut, or Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 Tsp. dried chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. honey, optional (or 4 drops liquid stevia or other sweetener of choice)
- 1⁄4 cup diced ripe banana, or enough to fill jar (approx. half of a small banana)
In a half pint (16 oz.) jar or Betsy’s Best jar, add the milk, yogurt, chia seeds, cocoa powder, Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut, Almond or Seed Butter, and honey. Stir ingredients. Add oats. Put lid on jar and shake until well combined. Remove lid, add bananas and stir until mixed throughout. Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days. Eat chilled.